For many, it’s just a role one plays. Dig a little deeper, you will be amazed at the complexities of that one role. And when that mother is also an entrepreneur, take a bow!
Against all the odds, mothers have been the perfect example of juggling from house to office- party –gym – yoga etc. Be it a newspaper or a magazine for that matter a marketing campaign they promote will also emphasis saying that “motherhood is the toughest job in the world” with no defined job description.
Being prepared for the worst of the situation is their super skill. They know to stay flexible, have a plan B (or C!), and make the best out of each situation. These situations train them to become a more optimistic person. Being a mom makes them more empathetic towards people. While I am penning down my thoughts on motherhood and the kind of whirlwind I go through I feel there is a strong connectivity between motherhood & entrepreneurship.
Give it a thought, both have irregular hours with high incredible endeavors, sometimes you garner little to no credit but you still strive to be the mom.
The math is too tough when it comes to raising a child or running a business. Stumbles are bound to happen in your business or personal life. But at both the roles respectively you have to focus on getting things done. Whether it is play time with your kids or planning strategies for a product launch.
Below are some similarities between motherhood & entrepreneurship.
• Your new business is like your baby so when it comes to existence, both will have the power to literally change your world.
• An entrepreneur has to manage the expectations and emotions of their team similar to a mother who carries the schedules of her kids in the head and manages to perform it flawlessly. In most cases, both will give you before ever you ask.
• Regardless of how exhilarated you are – a dash of fear will always lurk in your mind, be it an entrepreneur or a mom to be. But this fear is perfectly healthy because it helps you to become stronger and have a better vision.
• It sure is challenging. A mother goes through unexplained mood swings, tantrums & craving that too at wee hours. Likewise, an entrepreneur also goes through a lot of challenges like follow-ups, client satisfaction, chasing the target and so on. Phew…!!!
• Just like an entrepreneur prioritizes the work to complete that matters the most, a mother prioritizes her work too and believe me it is worth learning for us.
The similarities won’t end, we would certainly find new ones as we think deeply. There are plenty of Mompreneurs who inspire people on a daily basis and make sure a huge mark is made in the business world. They need support and resources to accomplish their goal. They keep striving till the goal is achieved.
Similarly, an entrepreneur requires a platform where they can get an array of motivational products, training, and consulting solutions to drive transformational changes so that they can scale greater heights in a dynamic and ever-changing world of business.
Well, for that, “smmart Training & Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd” is surely a smart choice for Mompreneurs to seek support, help and achieve their goals and aspirations in the true sense.
With Mother’s Day just around the corner, on behalf of smmart Training and Consultancy Services Pvt Ltd, we would like to say a big Thank You to all the Moms in the world!!!
Before we take leave, here’s to Moms and Mompreneurs:
She works through the day,
She works through the night.
Handling both the worlds,
She’s a mother like a knight.
You give her situations,
She will thrive.
You don’t let her breath,
She will still survive.
Push her into the darkness,
She will soar through the light.
Be it any tough problem,
She has a solution right.